The controllable water ejector combines the functions of four single components: It generates circulation in the area of the consumer, it adjusts the circulation volume according to the actual heat requirement, it regulates the temperature and compensates for fluctuations in differential pressure.
Saving electrical energy through energy-efficient equipment and installations is becoming increasingly important. Where heating water would usually be distributed to secondary circuits using a control valve and a pump for each circuit, Baelz uses controlled ejector technology.
Many of our heating and ventilation systems have been in operation for over 30 years, saving energy and money.
Advantages at a Glance
- Good controllability over the entire load range
- Only one main pump, meaning lower energy costs
- Simplified system design due to fewer components
- Less data points in the higher-level control system
- Lower return temperatures
- Hydraulic stability